Wednesday 19 August 2020

water for everyone blog post (explanation)

 Hi my name is Byesion and I have an explanation of one of the videos out of “water for everyone!”. We may not be running out of water but we may be running out of clean water to drink from. This is something I have double downed for my first blog post since the announcement of level 3 of covid-19. Technically the earth is not running out of water and I don't think it ever will but for humans it is a long way different. The water is depleted mostly from livestock which means wildlife (and humans) could deplete the clean water supply by itself but it won't. We also have the amount of water used from households and factories. But they are surprisingly low compared to the actual amount of water that livestock use. Of course this is only my perspective of the water for everyone video but i think this as much as i can possibly explain it on my blog. That is my explanation of one of the “water for everyone” videos. The video is very explanatory and I would recommend watching it for further details. Finally my name is Byesion and goodbye.

go to kauri site to find the video


1 comment:

  1. Genki Byesion,
    I do like your amazing detailed post; The explanation of this post is so good. Some facts about the water were very interesting like the fact that it takes more water to feed life stock than to produce it to humans.
    Blog You Later,
    Caleb

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.