Thursday 18 June 2020

my holidays

Hi I'm Byesion
 and I go to Owairaka School. I baked a cake on my sisters birthday and l made it double layered and it looked like an Oreo. It had M&ms on top of it and it had whip cream in between. It has chocolate icing on the very top the whip then I put it in the fridge for a while me and my sister wanted to eat the entire thing. Our mum did not let us though. We had the scraps of the chocolate batter it tasted amazing it tasted like I was in a pool of chocolate. But the cake was still better. Then we went in to are bed and started doing our own thing. In no time I had to brush my teeth that felt like a billion specs of cake in my teeth have you ever baked a cake? If so what flavour was it anyway back to the post I barely had any time it felt like seconds were minutes and minutes were hours and hours... Well you get the idea and then it was bed time, I snuggled up in bed and boom. I was not asleep I stayed awake cause I could not get to sleep until 1:00. Thank you for reading my post.





1 comment:

  1. Talofa , I’m Tui in Room 8 from Owairaka District School. I enjoyed the part when made the oreo and M&M mmmmmmmm i think that you had a amazing time and fun time.Did you know that the abverbs and verb in your writing and amazing.
    why did you not sleep to 1.00 clock ? . cheak my blog at Check out my blog at room 8 Tui and goodbye.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.