Wednesday 19 August 2020

Can you guess what the animal is?


Here is my what am I haiku? If you can guess it the put in your answer and I'll try and reply to you as soon as I can. There were some challenges that I faced and here they are. The image making the image as close as you can without telling them what it is. It's alot harder than it looks. The next challenge I faced was going the 5 7 5 syllable rule. Wich means that te first line has 5 syllables second line has 7 syllables then the last line has 5 syllables. that's enough writing for this post. Goodbye

2 comments:

  1. Hi Byesion
    A lovely poem, I think you are writing about a snail. Great to see you challenging yourself and then reflecting and thinking about your learning, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Byesion, Super post! I'm glad you explained your challenges, this makes your post personal and interesting. I enjoyed writing Haiku poetry last lockdown. I noticed J'Varn wrote one a few days ago and now you have too. Maybe haikus will remind me of being in lockdown from now on.
    Be sure to re-read your blog post before you publish to check your spelling and grammar. Did you know if you push the "Preview" button before you post you will see exactly how your blog will look and you still have time to change anything you don't like before you press "Publish"?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.