Wednesday 19 August 2020

My favorite piece of writing this week! (The Discovery)

Hi my name is byesion and I would like to share with you my favorite piece of writing from this week. Here are 2 sentences from one article. The shock of the beast waking up was still shocking them to the bone (pun included). Suddenly an electric chill went down their spines, it was like a ghostly figure flying through the skeleton of your body (this one is very descriptive)# the picture is below. the reason that I like these sentences are the following of: one has a pun inside of them, one has the most descriptive piece of writing EVER!, they both have something to do with a skeletons and I honestly don't know why I like it because of that. I would also like to say that, I know I haven't posted in... hold up let me check, in one month. I just haven't got around to it yet. Mostly because I don't do it unless I have to. Anyways that's all for my VERY VERY new post. and BYE!! 😁😁👑👑 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.