Friday 25 June 2021

The Traffic Light Learner Lesson!!!

 Hi I'm Byesion and if you haven't been on my blog before hi! If you have... Welcome back! Today we were learning about what a quality blog post would normally look like. it includes a Traffic Light Presentation to show what it looks like. you need. good punctuation, spelling and your images/videos doesn't cover up any typing. We looked at different people. Everyone looked at one person. I looked at Mapa's Blog. Then we had to say how we did on the Traffic Light Slides. Then once we have done that, we use the information to comment on there blog. This is what she was posting about below this text. Have you done something like this before? Did you find a mistake? Tell me in the comments... BYE


.

7 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Byesion,
    I really like your work because you told us what you did. Keep Up The Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sione! Thanks for the compliment on my blog post! Did you look at Mapa's Blog and look at the animation? Please reply it would be wonderful! Blog Ya Later!

      Delete
  2. Hi Byesion,
    my name is Vili I really like your work because you told us what you did. Keep Up The Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vili! It's Byesion. Thanks! I really loved this to! Did you do something similar to this before? I'd love if you could reply and say if so! Blog Ya Later!

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora Byesion,
    I am Maraia and I really like your work because you have done. I really like you picture. Great work.

    Maraia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is Jonah,
    I'm gonna be true with you,nothing is bad about this so great JOB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonah! I realy couldn't spot any problems either! I really like your compliment. Thanks! You could check out Mapa's Full animation for the whole story. Bye!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.