Thursday 17 June 2021

My Production EXPERIENCE!!


 Hi I'm Byesion and recently our whole school did one giant production. t was about two yogurt containers that split up. one goes all the way over to the beehive, the other one goes to owairaka school there were three shows two were at night and one was in the day. We were the fourth people to go on stage. so we didn't have to wait long to get into the action. we were acting as business man on a busy day. there were three main characters in our scene. the dad and two businesswoman that were eating there lunch out front of the beehive. contact my teacher Thomas Moore if you'd like to see the actual performance(if you don't mind a baby crying in the background of course!). That is it for my blog post about production! Before I end it of, if you were in the school, what was your favourite scene? Which one was yours? Anyways thats it for me. BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Byesion,
    I love your class costumes your class was great on stage
    Blog ya later
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine! I really liked the costumes aswell! We all had really cool formal costumes. Your scene was really good too! I liked the part with Cheese/Famaz. How did you guys make the costumes? we bought ours. what was your favourite scene in the production? Mine personally is Room 7's. I think our one was great too! If you liked this blog post check out these guys!(Way better than mine)Blog ya later!

      Zac Prins

      Remy Coles



      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.