Friday 6 August 2021

Our Next Teacher!

 Hi I'm Byesion. The (not so new) Ms Mills will be coming back to school to teach room 8 once again! But sadly that means that Mr Moore is leaving which I am very sad about...... Back to the happy stuff! I am so excited to be taught by Ms Mills. She is an amazing teacher!  We have been reading a novel called "Under The Mountain". We started reading this term! But if I had to make a prediction about it. Then I would have to say that Mr Jonsey will task Theo and Rachel with a fantasy type task. They might have to take down the mysterious Wilbur Forces! I'm sure that either they are the antagonists. Or the antagonist has been watching them throughout the story. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Byesion. My name is Junior and I go to Wesley primary school. It's so sad to here about your teacher that is leaving. But its ok Im sure you will miss your teacher well your doing your school work. That's all from me Junior, Check my blog out.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.