Monday 2 March 2020

my favourite thing in school

My favourite subject is maths not including play time. But maths is my favourite because the usage of numbers in to a larger value equaling the same thing even the answer is greater than the equation. Until you put an equals sign. My first favourite is playtime because its the only break you have of learning. An endless amount of usefull things that could benifit you in you're later stages of life. Then to be honest the next one would be reading it fills you with information aboiut dinosuarus. Or the future and what they think it will be like and the experience you'll have in the future. Then writing my way of writing is not good. But it is quality it's not like i can write like an adult what is you're favourite subject unless you don't have one wich would be quite weird. But last but not least my least favourite subject the answer to that is I don't have one i think all of them are alright to learn study and learn what you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.