Friday 9 July 2021

My Term 2 Reflection Post!!!

 Hi I'm Byesion and I'm am going to explain my success in term 2. Maths is my favourite subject. I really love it. In maths we learned how to turn improper fractions into mixed numbers and the other way around. We also had the Kainga Ora Visit. It was when people came and taught us about construction. We did a game called "Pipe Dream" I got the highest score! They also let us ride a construction truck and a digger! I loved our basketball tournament as  well. It was really fun! That is my success
in term 2! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Lochlan from room 25 how did you put test below the pictures in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Byesion,
    My name is Xavier from Saint Pius X Catholic School. I really like this blog because you show the viewers what you have learnt during Term 2 2021. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.